Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 Year in Review

Since my favorite reason for having a blog is cataloguing my work, might as well start up a list of everything I've knitted in the past year. What fun!
  • Go-Go Garter Stitch Cat Blanket, acrylic, completed Jan
  • Big Bad Dishcloth, cotton, completed Feb
  • Mary Janes, Encore DreambabyDK, completed March
  • A few random baby hats, Dreambaby DK
  • First socks, Encore DK, completed July
  • 3 Christmas stockings, wool and novelty yarns, completed Nov
  • Umbilical Cord Hat, Baby Bee Little Britches, completed Nov
  • Bow-Top Toddler Hat, Rowan Calmer, completed Nov (yes!)

WIPs:

  • Dad's Socks, Plymouth Sockotta, started Nov
  • Peggy's Bear, acrylic, started Dec

It looks like hats and socks topped the list! After I got going, it seems I was always on double-points. No wonder my hands are starting to hurt so much.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena